Welcome to the website of the North Renfrew Times, the local newspaper serving Deep River, Laurentian Hills and the Upper Ottawa Valley.
Founded in 1956, the North Renfrew Times is locally owned and published each Wednesday (51 weeks per year) by Digest Media Inc.
- To send us a Comment or message, go here.
- To submit on Online Payment, go here.
- For information on Subscribing to the NRT, click here.
- To place a Classified Ad, go here.
- For more information on Advertising in the North Renfrew Times, go here.
Editorial content of the North Renfrew Times is reviewed by a community-based Editorial Board. Current members of the board are: Bill Bishop (BB), Doug Tennant (DT), and Hilary Veen (HV).
Membership on the editorial board is open to area residents who show an interest in local issues and an ability to express their thoughts in writing. For more information on joining the editorial board, email us or follow the link to the Comments form above.
Letters to the Editor
The North Renfrew Times welcomes letters to the editor. Letters must be signed and must include a return address and phone number for verification. Letters are subject to editing for length and clarity.
- Publisher: Kelly Lapping
- Editor: Terry Myers
- Advertising Supervisor: Jane Barkley
- Classified Advertising: Barbara Morin
- Staff Writer: Vance Gutzman
- Office: 8 Glendale Ave., Deep River
- Mail: PO Box 310, Deep River, Ontario K0J 1P0
- Phone: 613.584.4161
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours (COVID-19):
- Monday, Thursday – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday – 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Closed Tuesday & Wednesday.
NOTE: The office is currently closed during all hours during the provincial declaration of emergency.